We take great pleasure in introducing our company, Mera Alpine Treks, and Expedition Pvt.Ltd.
Mera Alpine Treks is your mountain friends for safety adventure in the Himalaya of Nepal. Mera Alpine Treks is operating by Sherpa family, established and registered in 2012 by Mr. Thile Sherpa, situated at Kapan, Kathmandu. Mera Alpine Treks is Nepal-based local private company without any intermediates. We are the registered member of NTB (Nepal Tourism Board), TAAN (Trekking Agencies’ Association of Nepal), NMA (Nepal Mountaineering Association), HRA (Himalayan Rescue Association), and other tourism organizations of Nepal.
We are specialists to organize Mera Peak Climbing, Everest region. We Mera Alpine Treks serve our guests in every possible way. We are the team of enthusiasts who follows the belief of “Guests are alike Gods”. The main objective of our company is to provide quality service, hospitality and products to our clients. Our vision is winning the trust of our guest by providing them the best service with our dedication approach and professionalism adapted. We also offer tailor-made itinerary for groups and individuals so that you can plan your trip according to your budget, time and interest.
Mera Alpine Treks & Expedition Services
We organize Nepal trip as our client interest either low land Easy trekking, Moderate trekking, Challenging trekking through high pass, Yoga and Mediation trekking, Snow Peak climbing, Mountaineering, High mountain expedition, Adventure activities, Mountain flight, Holiday tours & travels, Cycling tour, Rafting, etc in the Himalayas of Nepal. We have experienced guides, support climbers, and Sherpas who will take care of you in high standard during your holiday trip in Nepal.
Mera Alpine Treks & Expedition Offers
Mera Alpine Treks offers commercial tour operators the twin benefits of affordable ground services, superior quality Itineraries, and travel planning services. We have lots of offers for everyone around the world from Special tour package, adventure activities of 1-7 Days, Best Trekking in Nepal Himalaya of 8-25 Days, 6,000 m Snow Peak Climbing of 12-29 Days, 7,000 m Expedition of 30-45 Days, 8,000 m Mountaineering Expedition of 46-73 Days. If you are traveling alone, a small group of family, friends, relatives, or a school group, leave everything up to us, from your arrival time to departure time in Nepal. We will promise to fulfill your interests and needs.
Benefits from Mera Alpine Treks to our Clients
Benefits from Mera Alpine treks for you to get 24/7 hours clients safety and security services are providing free of cost like AMS information, Weather forecast, information of physical fitness before your trip, Basic Climbing Training, Inform your family about you during your trip in Nepal, Oxygen, Mask & Regulator, Gamow bag, Walkie Talkie, Emergency Heli Rescue, First Aid Medical Kit (Oximeter, Thermometer, Blood Pressure Monitor and other), Insurance of Mera Alpine Treks crews, etc with appropriate charge as per used. We provide Mera Alpine Treks & Expedition Duffle bag for every individual person and group. We manage all the services as your needs.
We are committed to make your trip pleasurable and lifelong memorable with full safety and security of yours. We look forward to welcoming you in Nepal. Thank you.
Trekking and Mountaineering Adventure in Himalaya Nepal with Mera Alpine Treks & Expedition
Himalaya Region In Nepal
- Everest Region Trekking, Annapurna Region Trekking, Langtang Region Trekking
- Manaslu Trekking, Makalu Trekking, Kanchenjunga Trekking, Dhaulagiri Trekking
- Western Region of Nepal Trekking, Eastern Region of Nepal Trekking, and many more
Special Tour Packages (1 Day–7 Days)
- Luxury Tours, Family Tours, Couple Tours
- Kathmandu Valley, Nagarkot, Chitwan, Dhulikhel, Pokhara, Lumbini, Daman, Sundarijal, Chisapani, Shivapuri, Namo Buddha, Jungle Safari, and many more
Trekking in the Nepal Himalaya (8 Days–25 Days)
- Everest Base Camp Trek, Everest Gokyo Ri Trek, Everest Gokyo Ri & Cho La Pass Trek, Everest Three High Passes Trek
- Annapurna Poonhill Trek, Annapurna Base Camp Trek, Annapurna Circuit/Round Trek
- Langtang Gosainkunda Trek, Ganesh Himal Trek
- Manaslu Trek, Narphu Valley Trek, Rolwaling Trek
- Makalu Base Camp Trek, Kanchenjunga Trek, Dhaulagiri Circuit Trek
- Upper Mustang Trek, Lower Dolpo Trek, Upper Dolpo Trek
- Rara Lake Trek, Tilicho Lake Trek, and many more
6,000 m Peak Climbing (12 Days–29 Days)
- Mera Peak Climbing, Island Peak Climbing, Lobuche Peak Climbing, Chulu West Peak Climbing
- Yala Peak Climbing, Pisang Peak Climbing, Tharpu Chuli Peak Climbing, and many more.
7,000m Expedition (30 Days–45 Days)
- Baruntse Expedition, Amadablam Expedition, Himlung Expedition,
8,000 m Expeditions (46 Days–73 Days)
- Everest South Col Expedition, Everest Expedition, Dhaulagiri Expedition, Pumori Expedition, Annapurna Expedition, Manaslu Expedition, Makalu Expedition
Cross Border Tourism
- Everest North Col Expedition from Tibet
- Simikot Tibet Kailash Trek
- Tibet (Lhasa, Mt. Kailash), Bhutan, Sikkim, and Ladakh